Reservations beginning in under 48 hours – please call 432-426-2233 for availability.
SPECIAL COVID 19 CONDITIONS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
In order to protect our staff and all guests, our policies have been temporarily changed. If you feel that you are unable to comply with any of these policies, we will be happy to cancel your reservation with no charge to your account.
1) Contactless check in – your credit card on file will be charged for the full amount of your stay on the day of your arrival. After your card is charged, you will be emailed an entry code for the front door lock. The inn will be kept locked at all times. You will find an envelope containing a welcome letter which will explain how to access your room and request breakfast service attached to the front door of the inn.
2) There will be no communal breakfast or buffet. We will provide a light continental breakfast delivered to outside your room door at 8 am each day of your stay, as long as you submit an order to us by 8 pm the previous night. Special dietary considerations may not be able to be accommodated.
3) We will not provide daily service to your room. You may place bagged trash in the hallway by noon for pick-up as needed.
4) All interior common gathering spaces will be closed to guests. As such, television will not be available. Exterior spaces will be limited to the front porch and small courtyard in the back. Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourselves and anyone who is not a member of your household.
5) A cloth face mask must be worn by all guests who are in public areas of the inn.
6) We will practice enhanced cleaning standards per the CDC and AHLA guidelines
7) Although we will make every reasonable effort to provide a clean environment for our guests, we cannot guaranty a virus free environment. By reserving and accepting these conditions, you are staying at your own risk and we will not be responsible for any illness resulting from your stay.
8) Any guests who is unwell or has been around anyone who may have had the Covid 19 virus should stay home!
We are sorry to make these modifications, but feel that this is the only way we can open the inn in good conscience.
Please leave a message if we are not in.
For all other inquiries, please contact us.
Check in is 3PM. Check out is 11AM.
We send an email confirmation letter to all reservations, generally on the day the reservation is made.
Check in is from 3pm to 6pm. If you plan to arrive after 6pm, please let us know so that we may leave a key for you. Check out is 11AM.
You will receive an email confirmation letter as soon as your reservation is made.
The Veranda is a non-smoking property. Smokers may smoke in the gardens, but not in the inn or on the verandas. Flashlights are suggested, as Fort Davis is very dark after sunset. (www.bigbenddarkskies.com)
Pets are allowed ONLY with prior approval and with the payment of a daily pet fee.
Cancellations made with less than 7 days advance notice of the first reserved dates will be charged 50% of the reserved total, or one night’s stay, whichever is greater.
Double occupancy (two guests) rates range from $115 to $160.
These prices do not include the state/local room tax of 13%.